This website www.Turanshop.co.uk is owned and operated by
THE LEGACY BUSINESS CENTRE
2A RUCKHOLT ROAD,
office 228 LONDON E10 5NP,
VAT number 198 2602 79
Tel: 44 745 930 29 38
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Turanshop.co.uk website. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understand and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you need any clarification on anything within Terms and Conditions then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing and order. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
1.Order Process . All orders placed by the Customer are subject to final acceptance by Seller.
2. Following receipt of any order, the Seller may send to the Customer an order acknowledgement detailing the Products which have been ordered. This communication is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from the Seller
3. Acceptance of the Customers order and the completion of the Contract between the Seller and Customer will take place on despatch to the Customer of the Products ordered unless the Seller has notified the Customer that the order has not been accepted or it has been cancelled by the Customer.
4. It should be noted that the colours in the pictures may differ from the actual product.
5. Delivery Every item in our range has its own unique delivery time that is up-dated daily to reflect changes in the supply chain. Our goods are delivered to you within 5 to 30 working days, dependent on stock levels. We make every effort to ensure that our products get to you as quickly as possible. Many items of our range are manufactured to order or made abroad and the delivery time reflects the time it take us to deliver it to your home.
6. Payment We accept the following: Payment by Debit or Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron and Delta card. Online payments are handled by SKRILL and PayPal, who provide a secure server for processing credit card transactions.
7. Cancellation and returns - This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt form the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
Any items which have been personalized or modified to your specification, such as doors made to non standard sizes (sizes which do not appear on our price list), colours/styles outside of the options listed on our website, or any door which you have asked us to drill for hinge holes. You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. You may use this model cancellation form if you wish. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. You may properly examine the goods for 14 days as you would do had you visited our showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been installed unless they are faulty. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract. Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
8. Faulty Goods / Guarantee - If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected. If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your
9. General Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at the Seller’s premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the conditions shall be in writing and in the case of notices to the Seller, addressed to the Seller at its registered office or in the case of notices to the Buyer, at the Buyer’s address as provided to the Seller.
10. Contacting Us If you need help or advise about TURANSHOP products please contact us at email@example.com and leave your Name and Email Address and we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Disclaimer and Liability We, TURANSHOP , will not be liable to anyone for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any information displayed on this website or from the impossibility of access to this website. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure in the delivery of the products ordered by you or damage to the products when this is caused by an event beyond our control.